Platform EngineerApply for this Position
Element is a digital studio based in Austin, TX specializing in web and mobile application design and development and strategic interactive solutions. We're looking for an engineer to help us continue to build and maintain our platform, with a small and highly collaborative team. You'll help with development and deployment of new platform features and with the management and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Mid to expert level Node.js experience
- Strong knowledge of CouchDB and Redis
- Cloud infrastructure operations, including automation, monitoring, logging, and reporting
- Working knowledge of version control software, specifically Git
- Ability to work in a team environment within a fast-paced, small company
- Must be based in Austin and available to work on-site
- Experience with Go
- Familiarity with message queues
- Comfortable with front-end development
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- A link to your GitHub (or similar source control) profile. If you don't have some open source code you can point to, code samples work as well.
- Your resume. While we are more interested in seeing your work, sometimes a resume helps. Don’t have a resume? Write a great email that includes your previous work experience.
Element has merged with SpaceCraft
Founded in late 2010, SpaceCraft is an affordable web publishing platform that empowers small businesses to create, manage, and optimize their web presence. Through our web-based software and live customer support, SpaceCraft helps customers create and manage beautifully effective websites that work across all devices - phones, tablets, and PCs.
SpaceCraft is proudly located in downtown Austin, Texas.