iOS DeveloperApply for this Position
Element is a digital studio based in Austin, TX specializing in web and mobile application design and development and strategic interactive solutions. We are currently looking for a local iOS developer to help support our expanding team at Element on a full-time basis. This is a ground floor opportunity within a new company that has unlimited growth potential and an experienced leadership team.
We are a small team of individuals who are passionate about what we build and the relationships we forge with our clients. Because of this, you will have the opportunity of ownership on a variety of projects across multiple industries and a first-hand view into how a business runs. We're building a team of people who continually challenge each other to produce work of the highest quality and inspire us to all grow in our disciplines.
Because of the amount of investment we put into each team member, you will become a stronger, more well-rounded developer. We will help you refine your skillset and you'll learn how to better speak to clients and build those relationships. You'll see what it takes to grow a business.
So without further ado, here's what we're looking for:
- Experience developing applications for iOS
- Proficient coding skills in Objective C
- Experience working with Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in PHP and MySQL
- Experience integrating apps with RESTful web services
- Understanding of client and server side web languages
- Familiar with Github
- Understanding of the current trends in mobile development
- Eye for design and a well-crafted user experience
- Ability to work in a team environment within a small company
- Ability to think creatively during the Discovery and Design phases
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to analyze issues independently
- Familiar with XML and Web Service design
- Wordpress, Expression Engine or any CMS knowledge
- Android programming experience
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Published iPhone or iPad applications
Successful candidates will be highly motivated and have a desire to help grow a successful business. Job perks include competitive salary, benefits (health, dental, and life), a relaxed and creative working environment, new workstation, growth opportunities, and the chance to work alongside award winning talent.