Project ManagerApply for this Position
Element is a digital studio based in Austin, TX specializing in web and mobile application design and development and strategic interactive solutions. We're looking for a Project Manager to help support our expanding team on a full-time basis. We are individuals who are passionate about what we build and the relationships we forge with our clients. Because of this, you will have the opportunity of ownership on a variety of website projects, spanning multiple industries, and a first-hand view into how a business runs.
- Oversee a creative team to help manage project workflow.
- Be comfortable in a client-facing role and thoroughly understand the client's needs, objectives and challenges.
- Help craft and manage schedules.
- Ensure that projects are clearly defined and coordinate the collection of all necessary requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure projects stay on budget and on time.
- Coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Complete all administrative tasks such as time tracking, proper organization of assets, status reports, etc.
- An understanding of project management principles and techniques such as scope management, risk/issue mitigation, team communication and project planning.
- Must have knowledge of web development technologies, website creation process, current trends in web and mobile platforms and a solid interest in technology.
- Experience with a variety of solutions involving web development, creative/user experience design and digital marketing strategy.
- Comfortable with common office software and project management tools such as Asana, Harvest, Basecamp, JIRA, etc.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Thrive in a startup environment. You should enjoy a fast paced environment, embrace the chaos, and be willing to help wherever needed.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and any additional information that explains why you would be a great addition to our team.
Element has merged with SpaceCraft
Founded in late 2010, SpaceCraft is an affordable web publishing platform that empowers small businesses to create, manage, and optimize their web presence. Through our web-based software and live customer support, SpaceCraft helps customers create and manage beautifully effective websites that work across all devices - phones, tablets, and PCs.
SpaceCraft is proudly located in downtown Austin, Texas.